Williamsport Christian School
Williamsport Christian School

The History of Our School

The Williamsport Christian School was founded by Dr. E. W. Bixler in the fall of 1971, as a ministry of Emmanuel Baptist Church. The school started as preschool and kindergarten. Soon thereafter, more grades were added, and by the year 1979, the Williamsport Christian School had its first high school graduation. Since then, there have been hundreds of graduates of the Williamsport Christian School who have went on to further their education. These graduates are now serving around the country in ministry, law, education, public service, and many other facets of work.

Williamsport Christian School
1730 Four Mile Drive
Williamsport, PA 17701

Phone: 570-326-0775

Fax:  570-327-0720

E-mail

WCS Conquerors WCS Conquerors
Print Print | Sitemap
© 2017 Williamsport Christian School